Processing of personal data
The users of the Hope app grant their consent for the processing of personal data during the installation of the Hope app.
Your personal data is collected and processed by the company Private Driver OÜ. Private Driver OÜ only collects and processes the personal data submitted by the users in the course of installation and use of the Hope app. A user’s disclosure of geographical location data is a precondition for using the Hope app.
1. What type of personal data we collect and process 1.1 Name, telephone number, e-mail address, feedback ratings and payment information of the app user; 1.2 Geographical location of the user, the time of provision of service and the destination; 1.3 Identification data of the device on which the Hope app has been installed; 1.4 Cookies of the www.hope.taxi website save the website user’s telephone number and geographic location data.
2. The purpose of collecting and the period of processing of personal data 2.1 We collect and process personal data for the purpose of matching up an user with a driver; 2.2 We forward the data on geographic location and telephone number of the user to the driver to enable to decide whether the user is located nearby; 2.3 We may use the personal data to resolve driver´s service quality issues; 2.4 We use contact details to notify you of updates to the Hope app; 2.5 We collect data of the routes taken by the Hope app users to analyse the geographic coverage in order to make recommendations to the drivers; 2.6 The personal data collected via the Hope app will not be used for identification of persons or their locations, nor for the purpose of behavioural marketing. 2.7 We will hold and process your personal data only for the period your account is activated.
3. The method of collecting personal data 3.1 We collect data on the names, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of Hope app users during the process of the installation; 3.2 We only collect data on the geographic location if the Hope app has been activated; 3.3 The collection of geographic location data stops after the Hope app is closed in the user’s device.
4. Disclosure of personal data to third parties 4.1 The personal data of users is only disclosed to those drivers who have activated the Hope app; in such case, they will see the name, telephone number and geographic location of the user; 4.2 After providing the service, the name of the user will not remain visible to the driver. 4.3 The feedback on the quality of the service is anonymous and drivers do not receive information on the names and telephone numbers of the users who provided feedback;
5. Security and deletion of data 5.1 Any personal data collected in the course of providing the Hope service is transferred to and stored in the data centres located on the territory of Estonia. Only authorised employees of Private Driver OÜ have access to the personal data and they may access the data only for the purpose of resolving issues associated with the use of the Hope app (including disputes with the drivers); 5.2 If you would like to delete the personal data collected by us, you can do so by submitting a written request to our customer support via info@Hope.taxi. After receiving the request we will delete the account and any personal data associated with the account if there are no any outstanding payments. After the deletion the personal data will be anonymized and used for analytics only; 5.3 Please note that the deinstallation of Hope app in your device does not cause the deletion of your personal data. If you want to delete your personal data collected by Hope, please send a written request by email as indicated above. You should also bear in mind that the request to delete personal data is possible only if we delete your account. As a result of that you will not be able to use Hope services under your existing account. 5.4 If you presume that we (or any other Hope entity processing your personal data) carry such processing in contradiction with your personal rights or in contradiction with the law, in particular if the personal data is inaccurate, you may: 5.4.1 ask us (and/or any other Hope entity processing your personal data) for an explanation; 5.4.2 require us (and/or any other Hope entity processing your personal data) to remedy the arisen state of affairs (in particular by blocking, correction or supplementing of personal data); 5.4.3 appeal directly to the respective data protection authority having the jurisdiction over your personal data.
6. Direct marketing 6.1 We only use your e-mail address and phone number for sharing our product related marketing messages if you have given a respective consent on the www.hope.taxi website or in the Hope app. If you no longer wish to receive direct marketing messages, please click the “Unsubscribe from direct marketing messages” link in the header of our e-mail.
7.3 Using the Hope app with dispatch feature, a service operator can see the geographic location of a driver, information on dispatches and the times of using the service. If a driver would like for his or her geographic location not to be visible to the dispatch operator, he or she can disable the app by tapping the “Offline” button.